The ST 033 «PIRANHA» multifunctional countersurveillance device is designed for detection and localization of special technical means (STM) used for secret acquisition of information, for detection of natural and artificially created channels for leakage of information.
The ST033 consists of the Main Control and Indication Unit, and a set of Transducers, and is capable of operating in the following modes:
- HF detector/frequency meter
- SHF detector (with ST03.SHF)
- conducting line analyser;
- infrared detector;
- low frequency magnetic field detector;
- acoustic transducer.
- low frequency differential amplifier (with ST03DA).
The device allows to process the received low frequency signals in either oscilloscope mode, or spectrum analyser mode with a digital representation of data. Its non-volatile memory can store up to 99 screen images.
Special software is allows:
- the transfer of information from ST 033P’s display on to the PC.
- the creation of a database of graphic and audio files, that are being generated in the process of operation with ST 033P in real time, or are retrieved from ST 033P’s non-volatile memory.
Firmware upgrade via internet
Control of the scanning receiver (AOR8000, 8200, 5000).The scanning receiver can be controlled while the instrument operates in the HF detector/frequency meter mode, and conductive line scanning analyser mode. The action is based on tuning the receiving frequency of the scanning receiver, to match the frequency of the signal received.
ST 033 is a portable unit. For handling and storage a special bag is used.