The main purpose of the system is the detection of unauthorized transmission within the supervised area.
These areas include:
- Meeting rooms and offices
- Exam rooms and testing facilities
- Prisons and correctional facilities
- Areas with limited use of cell phones, radios, etc.
- RF bugging devices
- Сell phones and modems (CDMA450, GSM 900, GSM 1800, 3G)*, wireless data transmitters (4G, WLAN, BLUETOOTH 2.4 and 5 GHz), cordless phone systems (DECT) as well as special technical devices using these data transmission standards
- Analog radio transmitters
*the settings of cellular frequencies, depending on the country and mobile operator, are provided.
Simultaneous monitoring from 1 to 128 local areas.
No special training required.
Many opportunities for selecting the configuration of the system.
Data transmission over wired (WLAN) and wireless (ETHERNET) networks.